Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We Accept the Love We Think We Deserve

Dead man, is it being high that makes you alive?

It makes you leave behind three boys and a wife in '89

As the track marks inched their way up your arm

My mother taught my brothers and I not to call you daddy

But to call you father

But I believe there is something here to be learnt of grace

'Cause I can't help but love you

Even with a heart that breaks

Like the promises that you made

My God, what a world you love


As Cities Burn


Sometimes you have to love people first.
Even if they don't deserve it.
Sometimes to be loved
You have to love unconditionally.

I talk about love so much. I can't help it. Because people forget that EVERYONE deserves compassion and love...and we can't be selfish about it. It's not about us...it's about others.

-Noelle

I wrote too much about politics over the election season and no one likes that so some good applicable things are coming soon :-) I'll try and talk about things that aren't just LOVE OTHERS soon haha...

No comments: